[R-sig-ME] toxicology dietary subchronic feed/weight analysis

Steve Denham stevedrd at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 16:54:46 CEST 2015

To get around the "missingness", consider expressing feed intake as cumulative feed intake up to each body weight.  This will match everything up, AND put BW and FI on the same unit basis (total grams).  I would use the model expressed, possibly fitting an autoregressive covariance structure. Steve Denham
Director, Biostatistics
MPI Research, Inc.