[R-sig-ME] nested mixed effects logistic regression binomial glm)results differ by function.

Lize van der Merwe lizestats at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:26:04 CEST 2015

Thank you so very much to everyone responding to my request.  I learnt a
lot.  You helped me figure out my mistake.  I wanted to adjust for the
correlation inside households.  Most of the households, however, contained a
single individual.  When I combined them into a single cluster, the answers
were exactly what I needed.
Regards
Lize