[R-sig-ME] nested mixed effects logistic regression binomial glm) results differ by function.

Lize van der Merwe lizestats at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:48:58 CEST 2015

Thankyou, Malcolm

This is embarrassing.  You are right, the parentheses are necessary and are in the models I ran.  I am sure I typed those parentheses, but they are not in my request any more …  I think I know what happened.

Sorry about that.

I am working through the other people’s suggestions, thankyou too.

Regards

Lize