[R-sig-ME] Wheigts glmmADMB

bbonit at tin.it bbonit at tin.it
Thu Apr 16 09:28:38 CEST 2015

 Dear list, good morning My question is about glmmADMB.  In particular I'm interested for weights option in glmmadmb function, that if don' t wrong is  implemented.. I need it for propensity score matching that is always more frequently used nowadays.   Ok, one could suggest me to use another package ... but this is the only one ( if i don't wrong) that permit to fit generalized mixed models in R with beta distribution family I need beta distribution for analyzing  healt related quality of life HRQoL, the primary outcame in surgery and in another medicine fields,  also this more frequently used nowadays.  There is possibility to implementing weight option in this glmmadmb function in glmmADMB package? Sorry for noise  Thank in advance Best  Gianluca Bonitta