[R-sig-ME] transform glmer model into MCMCglmm: how to define the priors?

Anne Krause anne.krause at frequenz.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 18 19:00:22 CET 2015

Dear Jarrod,
thanks for the link. The problem persisted until I renamed
the model. Now I can call the summary.

I cannot say it often enough: Thank you so much for your
help! In less than a day (!!!) I went from "never going to
solve this problem :-(" to "yeah! this is working! :-D".

Best, Anne

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21367922/error-in-getas-characterfun-mode-function-envir-envir