[R-sig-ME] r-square type of measure for cox PH in MCMCglmm

Van Dongen Stefan stefan.vandongen at uantwerpen.be
Tue Mar 17 14:34:13 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am running a multivariate animal model in MCMCglmm. One response variable is censored, so I use a cox proportional hazards approach for that one. The model is running OK and I get an estimate for the association of the hazard with a fixed covariate. Is there a way to get an R-square estimate for the strength of association?

many thanks

Stefan

Prof. Dr. Stefan Van Dongen
Evolutionary Ecology - Department of Biology - University of Antwerp (http://www.ua.ac.be/eveco)
StatUA Statistics Center, University of Antwerp (http://www.ua.ac.be/statua)
Groenenborgerlaan 171 - B-2020 Antwerp - Belgium

room V324b, building V, campus Groenenborger
Tel: + 32 3 265 33 36
Fax: + 32 3 265 34 74
http://www.ua.ac.be/stefan.vandongen