[R-sig-ME] extracting p values for main effects of binomial glmm

Ken Beath ken.beath at mq.edu.au
Wed Mar 4 23:56:36 CET 2015

That is what I though you meant. In that case you can't discuss main
effects at all, as the effect of diet, for example, is different for each
combination of infection status and day. SAS and some other software will
attempt to give results but they aren't usually sensible.

--

*Ken Beath*
Lecturer
Statistics Department
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY NSW 2109, Australia

Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 8516

Building E4A, room 526
http://stat.mq.edu.au/our_staff/staff_-_alphabetical/staff/beath,_ken/

CRICOS Provider No 00002J
This message is intended for the addressee named and may...{{dropped:9}}