[R-sig-ME] Macroecology of sexual selection

solimarygh at usp.br solimarygh at usp.br
Tue Feb 24 22:35:24 CET 2015

Hi, Bolker, nice to meet you.
I´m doing my master degree at University of São Paulo. I´m traing to analize how the temperature affects the sexual traits. I have a morfological data from 21 populations along to east cost of Brazil. For each population I have just one data of temperture and one coordenates (Lat, Lon). And I want see the temperatura efect in male and females (like an ANCOVA in a simple case). So, I don´t know what is kind of analise that I need to do, because, all that I tried to do, result in the same problem:

"Error in getCovariate.corSpatial(object, data = data) :
cannot have zero distances in "corSpatial" ".

Plesae, I'd greatly appreciate advice on the matter.

A hug, Soly