[R-sig-ME] Multiple contrasts and what data to include when writing up a three-way interaction in lmer?

Tove Jansson tove.jansson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:46:10 CET 2015

Tim - Thanks for the suggestions. It’s not completely clear if visreg() will work with lmer (lack of a “predict” function?), though there seems to be some discussion at the end of the associated paper about what it can do with such models. I will definitely look into it. I believe I tried plotLMER, but had trouble getting the code straight. I will look again.

Any suggestions regarding including simple effects without necessitating further adjustment for multiple comparisons?

Thanks