[R-sig-ME] lme4: Parameter contrasts?

Steven J. Pierce pierces1 at msu.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:43:06 CET 2015

You might want to check out whether the multcomp package would handle this. Bretz et al. (2010) describes use of the package.

Bretz, F., Hothorn, T., & Westfall, P. (2010). Multiple comparisons using R. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC.

Steven J. Pierce, Ph.D.
Associate Director
Center for Statistical Training & Consulting (CSTAT)
Michigan State University