[R-sig-ME] c++ exception with logistic glmer

Cole, Tim tim.cole at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 8 13:38:49 CET 2015

Thanks Emmanuel. I haven't come across msm.

In my previous post I forgot to respond to David's comment about growth curve modelling. As it happens I have already analysed and published the data that way, using my SITAR model which includes a subject-specific random effect on the age scale. This is exactly analogous to the random effect I am trying to fit with glmer, and hence is another reason why I prefer that approach.

Best wishes,
Tim
---
Tim.Cole at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:Tim.Cole at ich.ucl.ac.uk> Phone +44(0)20 7905 2666 Fax +44(0)20 7905 2381
Population Policy and Practice Programme
UCL Institute of Child Health, London WC1N 1EH, UK