[R-sig-ME] GLMM's with quadrature

Boylan, Ross Ross.Boylan at ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 10 01:42:56 CET 2014

Thanks for the info on quadrature; I think that would be worth noting in the documentation, if I didn't just overlook it.

The old FAQ may have been on the sourceforge site, but I'm not sure.  It had a lot of stuff about the different versions of lme4, which I gather is not so relevant now that it's "released".

Is the current FAQ a draft in the sense that it contains info that is wrong, or just in the "still working on it" sense?
Ross