[R-sig-ME] trait specific fixed effects for bivariate model in MCMCglmm

Jarrod Hadfield j.hadfield at ed.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 12:23:23 CET 2014

Hi,

Just interact you terms with trait. For example

cbind(x,y)~ trait-1+trait:age

allows trait specific intercepts, and trait specific regressions on age.

Jarrod

Quoting Kristina Noreikiene <kristina.noreikiene at helsinki.fi> on Fri,
5 Dec 2014 13:18:14 +0200:

> Dear All,
> I would like to run a bivariate model in MCMCglmm where the two traits have
> their own specific fixed effects but am not sure about how to code this and
> would appreciate some advice.  Is there any corresponding function for
> allowing trait specific fixed effects in MCMCglmm?
> Kind regards,
> Kristina Noreikiene
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.