[R-sig-ME] Robust SEs in GLMMs

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:10:11 CET 2014

I hate to sound contrary, but ... I actually think that implementing
the robust standard errors would be the best way to go here.  I don't
have time to work on it myself right now, but someone reasonably
experienced in R should be able to look at the `sandwich` package and
figure out how to write "bread" and "meat" methods for `merMod`
objects ...