[R-sig-ME] Error message

Daniel Wright Daniel.Wright at act.org
Wed Oct 22 23:35:26 CEST 2014

The lme4 package has changed some. Details are in http://arxiv.org/pdf/1406.5823.pdf

For your problem, the first thing to note is glmer is now used instead of lmer for generalized linear models.  Glancing at your model the other bits look like they should work.

Dan

Daniel B. Wright, Ph.D.
Statistical Research Division
8701 N. MoPac Expressway, Suite 200, Austin, TX 78759
(preferred method of communication is email, use cell if urgent)
Office: 512.320.1827
Cell: 786 342 4656

This email message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy, or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original message.