[R-sig-ME] Release Dates lme4 Version

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Mar 15 00:16:31 CET 2014

On 15/03/14 07:11, Ben Bolker wrote:
> Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT <wolfgang.viechtbauer at ...> writes:
>

>> Great! Looking forward to the new version on CRAN.
>>
>> Best,
>> Wolfgang
>
>    New version (1.1-5) is on CRAN now; binaries gradually being built/
> propagating to mirrors.  See
> https://github.com/lme4/lme4/blob/master/inst/NEWS.Rd
> for changes in this release ...

Just tried to install version 1.1-5 (tar ball obtained from Austrian
mirror).  It complains that  "‘RcppEigen’ 0.3.1.2.1 is being loaded, but
0.3.1.2.3 is required".

But the latest version of RcppEigen that I can find on CRAN is good ol'
0.3.1.2.1.

So do I have to go somewhere else to get 0.3.1.2.3?  That's a bit
bewildering for us bunnies.

cheers,

Rolf Turner