[R-sig-ME] Statistics courses
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Mon Jan 27 13:38:29 CET 2014
There are a few remaining places on the following three statistics
courses in Coimbra, Lisbon and Elche (Alicante).
Course: Data exploration, linear regression, GLM & GAM in R. With
introduction to R.
Where: University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
When: 3-7 February, 2014
Course: Introduction to Linear Mixed Effects Models, GLMM and MCMC with R
Where: University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
When: 10-14 February, 2014
Course: Beginner's Guide to GAM and GAMM with R
Where: Elche, Alicante, Spain
When: 10-14 March, 2014
For full details, flyers, prices, etc. see:
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Begginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-sig-mixed-models