[R-sig-ME] Question on lme4 book

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:09:35 CET 2013

  A short and non-can-of-worms-opening answer to "how should I cite the
lme4 package"? is to use the results of citation(package="lme4").  We
are working toward a couple of submissions for the Journal of
Statistical Software, which we hope to finish soon (!) -- at which point
we will update the package citation information so that
citation(package="lme4") reports those packages ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker