[R-sig-ME] Interpreting Zero altered models in MCMCglmm

Hodsoll, John john.hodsoll at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 13:07:15 CET 2013

Hi David

Thanks for your note. Really useful paper and code which I've used quite extensively. One point of interest, I understand from your code how estimated means are generated for observations with events. But how would you recommend combining this with the estimates for zero inflation to get an overall mean? In general when we present this to clinicians they would want to get an overall estimate of reduction of violent incidents.

Thanks and again, great paper.

John