[R-sig-ME] Error structure for split-split plot with treatment across blocks

Elizabeth Graham sharon.graham at pg.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Oct 22 23:11:45 CEST 2013

Yes, good point, thank you!  That was explained to me by someone else as well, who recommended that I make my plots based on the coefficients of the model instead... do you, or anyone else reading this, know how to do that?  I think I will need to somehow combine or group coefficients by experimental level, for example, to make a Treatment-Shade interaction plot I will need a coefficient value for treatment-shaded, treatment-unshaded, control-shaded, and control-unshaded.

Thanks again for your input, much appreciated.

Elizabeth