[R-sig-ME] Save estimates as CSV

Gabriel Baud-Bovy baud-bovy.gabriel at hsr.it
Thu Oct 17 13:07:53 CEST 2013

Hi Anders,

You should use

print(summary(model))

in the loop.

Note that there are many functions to extract information
from a fitted model (e.g. coef, getME,  VarCorr, ...) beside summary.

To save your results, it is best to define an empty structure (list,
array or data
frame) before running your loop and store your
results in it as you proceed. See also the plyr package.

There are many ways of computing the mean, interval of
confidence, SD, etc. in R.  I suggest that you find a good
book on R as your question appears to me much more
R programming than to mixed effect models.

Best,

Gabriel