[R-sig-ME] lme4 1.0-4 now on CRAN

Henrik Singmann henrik.singmann at psychologie.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 24 19:32:33 CEST 2013

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Joshua Wiley and others that this is not the case.

I checked it today and the binary version of lme4 1.0-4 from CRAN does not run on R 3.0.0 on my Windows 7 64 bit machine. The error message is the well-known one:

Error in get(name, envir = asNamespace(pkg), inherits = FALSE) :
   object '.setDummyField' not found

Best,
Henrik

--