[R-sig-ME] lme4.0

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Sep 15 22:54:35 CEST 2013

Dear lme4 Authors,

I am wondering if a lme4.0 version (i.e., a backwards compatible, bug fixes only version) is still going to be released (via CRAN). I noticed that lme4 version 1.0-4 is (currently) available for R-devel, but there is no lme4.0. Does this indicate that lme4.0 is off the table?

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology