[R-sig-ME] lme4 1.0

Joehanes, Roby (NIH/NHLBI) [F] roby.joehanes at nih.gov
Mon Aug 26 16:11:29 CEST 2013

Congratulations!

I noticed that the announcement says that direct extraction of slots via @
no longer works. Does getME offer extraction of the coefficient table
(i.e., the betas, standard errors, and T-values)? I used result at coefs (in
the old version) or result$coef (in the beta version). I understand that
this is discouraged, but I had no other way to extract S.E.s and T-values.
Is there an equivalent method?

Thanks,
Roby