[R-sig-ME] Help with SIAR MODEL, PLEASE!!!

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Mon Aug 5 16:48:22 CEST 2013

> I have installed the R program twice, but I can't run the
> model as before, I really appreciate all the help you can
> give me on this problem
The error message suggests you're feeding something a list when it wants double precision numbers.
You might check the data types you're feeding to the function (use class() or str() ) and then try to find out why they are not as expected. It is faintly possible that in changing OS you have also changed something like the internationalisation options or the encoding of text files. That might lead to data being read in a different format to the previous OS installation.

But I'm guessing,

S Ellison