[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm ZIP longitudinal

Thomas Houslay thomas.houslay at stir.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 20:36:59 CEST 2013

Hi David, thanks for the response - I very much appreciate any help that's on offer, no matter how general! At the very least, it's nice to know that my question on mixing is 'very hard' and I haven't been staring at plots etc entirely without cause...

As far as the interaction terms go, I think I can get rid of those involving lifespan, but the diet treatments and age-related terms (plus interactions) are necessary, I think - every individual has been assigned to larval and adult treatment, and I want to see whether the pattern of age-related calling is affected by treatment group...

Anyway, I shall take a look at what you advise at the end of your email, although unfortunately I evidently have to read up on those type of models before it's clear to me what to do!

Thanks again,

Tom