[R-sig-ME] glmmADMB package

Colin Olito colito at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jul 22 18:18:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

My name is Colin Olito, and I have encountered a similar problem trying to install glmmADMB on a newer version of R.  I went down the list of advice for installation provided at http://glmmadmb.r-forge.r-project.org/ and each time I received the same basic warning message:

> install.packages("glmmADMB", repos="http://r-forge.r-project.org")
Warning: unable to access index for repository http://r-forge.r-project.org/bin/macosx/contrib/3.0
Warning message:
package ‘glmmADMB’ is not available (for R version 3.0.1)

I didn't see a resolution to this problem on the thread, so I figured I'd ask. My apologies if this has been discussed and resolved elsewhere. Do you have any further advice for installing the package on the current version of R?

cheers,
Colin