[R-sig-ME] issues with weights in glmer (or glmmADMB) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:31:12 CEST 2013

Ben Bolker <bbolker at ...> writes:

> Steve Candy <Steve.Candy <at> ...> writes:
>

> > I am yet to see any response from the developers/maintainers of
> > lme4 with respect to my posting from 25
> > Feburary on the R-sig-mixed-models Digest, Vol 74, Issue 40
> >
> > 5. Re: lmer residual variance estimate with prior weights (lmer

  [snip]

>    Sorry this slipped through the cracks.  We will take a look;
> if you can (re)post the query at
> https://github.com/lme4/lme4/issues?state=open
> (the new site for bug/feature requests) that would help us out ...

  PS I looked back at your previous post, and you don't provide a
reproducible example.  If you can either provide your data or (very
much preferably) a minimal reproducible example
<http://tinyurl.com/reproducible-000>, that will save us time and
greatly increase the probability that we will be able to tackle this
in the near future ...

  cheers
    Ben Bolker