[R-sig-ME] slightly OT: SAS help

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Fri May 17 22:50:04 CEST 2013

The SAS-L mailing list is not mixed models specific, but there are statisticians on the list who know Proc GLIMMIX and could probably assist.  We are a reasonably friendly group.  One must subscribe to the mailing list, but can request no mail and just use the SAS-L archives website site to read and respond to posts.

Link to sign up

http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sas-l&A=1

SAL-L archives for reading and posting.

http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html