[R-sig-ME] mixed effects logistic regression diagnostics

S Mazeri S.Mazeri at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 10:02:33 CEST 2011

Dear R-sig-mixed-models mailing list members,

I have been using R package 'lme4' to fit a mixed effects logistic
regression model and I found it very useful. I am the stage where I
would like to run some diagnostics in order to check that my final
model can stand. Would you be able to provide me with some advice on
which diagnostics I need to run and which code I should use? I don't
seem to understand how I could extract leverage, cook's distance,
dfbeta etc from a mixed effects logistic regression model or be able
to identify literature that explains this. Any help would be greatly

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stella Mazeri

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.