[R-sig-ME] "slice(SAS)" with R

fernando barbero fbarbero at bariloche.inta.gov.ar
Mon Sep 12 16:23:10 CEST 2011

Hi Thierry and all,
Well, Mr Paul Thompson has just posted what the slice command does so I
thank him very much, in
my personal case I am interested in the following:
1- I would like to seek differences in each population for each type of wing
(I have two types of wings and eight different populations)
2- and see if there are differences between the eight  different populations
(compare the populations between them). If I had been working with a
continuous response variable and a LME,  and no interaction between fixed
effects, I would have carried out a test with the glht function of Multcomp
package, but as I have a binary response variable (thus a GLM) and a
positive interaction between two fixed effects (population and type of wing)
I don t know how to go on
Best regards
Fernando

As I have said I am not a speacilist with SASThe slice command in SAS allows
to study