[R-sig-ME] post hoc comparisons in mixed logit models

fernando barbero fbarbero at bariloche.inta.gov.ar
Mon Aug 15 14:10:29 CEST 2011

Dear Angel, I think that the contrasts you are trying to fit can be done
with the glht function (multcomp package) there are some pdf files (look for
Hothorn, Bretz and Westfall"Simultaneous Inference in General Parametric
Models", but there are several more) in the web that have plenty of examples
that can help you
Best regards
Fernando