[R-sig-ME] Relative importance values generated by MuMIn

Luca Borger lborger at cebc.cnrs.fr
Thu Aug 4 15:17:38 CEST 2011

Hello,

according to the MuMIn help page for 'model.avg' this is correct:

"With method = "0" (default) all predictors are averaged as if they were
present in all models in
the set, and the value of parameter estimate is taken to be 0 if it is
not present in a particular model.
If method = "NA", the predictors are averaged only over the models in
which they appear."

HTH

Cheers,

Luca

Luca Borger
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
CNRS - Centre d'Etudes Biologiques de Chizé
Villiers-en-Bois
79360 Beauvoir-sur-Niort
France

Tel: +33 (0)549 09 96 13