[R-sig-ME] How can parameter estimates be extracted from a LMEM which includes VarIdent and corAR1?

Christopher Philipson christopher.philipson at ieu.uzh.ch
Sun Jul 17 12:31:33 CEST 2011

Hi Karen,

I understand that you can use the intervals function

for example

intervals(model1, which="fixed")

this will still provide differences so you would have to relevel your factors, and re run the model to get all the parameter estimates.

If this is incorrect (anyone?) then feel free to correct me.

Cheers
Chris