[R-sig-ME] FW: r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org

German Garcia biolger at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 14 18:59:17 CEST 2011

R-sig-mixed-models,

I'm just writing this to you to let you know that I'm definitely not trying to avoid you at all.  I've just been amazingly busy with side projects that are bringing in stupid amounts of money.  I'm also nowhere close to as cunning as you yet I'm making a lot more working less than 5 hours each and every week...from home. You're going to hate yourself within the few weeks if you don't get started today. Check out that woman who started out a few months before us or you can just go through the Profit Vault website link around the right of the page to begin now.  Try to keep this to yourself until you're positive you have a lot of spare time to discuss it.  You won't imagine the number of questions people ask instead of just having a go themselves. http://www.abc-financial-group.com It feels so good to have the freedom to get up whenever you want and still have absolutely no cap on the amount you can generate.  This is your chance for you to make your
 fantasies a reality.