[R-sig-ME] [Lme4-authors] Matrix affecting lme4

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:24:52 CEST 2011

  Embarrassingly enough, I keep having troubles like this in one
direction or the other myself (either

 From 2.13.0, using CRAN mirror probability.ca gets me these versions:

trying URL 'http://probability.ca/cran/src/contrib/lme4_0.999375-39.tar.gz'
trying URL
'http://probability.ca/cran/src/contrib/Matrix_0.999375-50.tar.gz'

  which works.

 *At the moment* it also works for me with a fresh R-forge install:

lme4_0.999375-40   Matrix_0.9996875-0

  I'm compiling a table on http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq of versions that
have been tested, in hopes of helping people and sorting this out once
and for all ...  (Search for "cholmod_start" on the page)