[R-sig-ME] lmer p-value extraction: LanguageR S4 object error

Cyrus Shaoul cyrus.shaoul at ualberta.ca
Fri May 27 20:48:33 CEST 2011

Daniel,

This has happened to me before, and Harald Baayen explained the issue:
It appears that recent versions of the languageR package are not
compatible with the newest version of R.

Please try to use R version 2.11 or 2.12 and see if this solves the problem.

If you can't go back to the older version of R, use R version 2.13
with languageR version 1.2 (which is on CRAN)

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/languageR/index.html

Let me know if that fixes things,

Cyrus
http://www.ualberta.ca/~cshaoul/