[R-sig-ME] Hamiltonian Monte Carlo and Reimann manifold Langevin Monte Carlo and Mixed Effects

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Mon May 16 05:10:03 CEST 2011

On 11-05-15 07:43 PM, Dominick Samperi wrote:

Yes well that is more difficult. Now that we are open source you are
dealing with a committee.
I do the ADMB side. Ben and others do the R side (I guess). I have been
trying to get the R
side people to make the R scripts more flexible so that command line
options can be passed to
the ADMB part. You can request this either here or perhaps better so as
not to clutter up the
R list with unwelcome ADMB stuff on the ADMB list.