[R-sig-ME] Status of the development package lme4a

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 01:05:21 CEST 2011

For the record, one has to install also, now from CRAN (not from R-forge)
the packages minqa and MatrixModels.

I am then able to attach lme4a.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm