[R-sig-ME] p values with lmer (mcmcpvalue error)

Kaitlyn Gaynor kaitlyng at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 18:36:58 CEST 2011

That works, thanks!  Though it only provides p-values for each factor,
not for each level of each factor.  This may be sufficient, but in the
past I've seen p-values presented along with the estimates and
t-values for each level of each factor (ex. for Act=Feed, Act=Rest ...
, not just for Act)  Any way to do this?