[R-sig-ME] Identification of points in Scatter Plot

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 17 18:07:02 CET 2011

The identify function should work, so something strange is happening, but without knowing more about what you did we can only guess.

You can help us help you by giving more details including the exact commands run to create the data, create the plot, and to run identify; the exact error message; if reasonable a version of the data that we can test (use the dput command) otherwise information on your data (use the str command).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org