[R-sig-ME] pcmid of OSWALD in R

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Mon Mar 14 08:28:56 CET 2011

On 3/13/2011 11:27 PM, David Duffy wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2011, rajibul islam wrote:
>
>> I am just wondering about any functions available in R that can work
>> like pcmid
>> of OSWALD in S-plus. I tried to find but I didn't find any package
>> like that. I
>> need to work with MNAR (Missing not at random) pattern of missing
>> data. Any
>> related idea would be highly appreciable. Thank you.
>
> Hi.
>
> pcmid seems to use the Diggle and Kenward (1994) model, and I don't
> think this exact model is any R packages. There are a number of
> alternative approaches implemented in R, check the Social Sciences
> Taskview, and there are also the drm and experiment packages, which
> apparently deal with informative missingness for longitudinal experiments.

you may also have a look at the JM package that deals with MNAR missing
data mechanisms under the Shared Parameter Models framework. For more
info check:

* http://cran.r-project.org/package=JM
* http://www.jstatsoft.org/v35/i09/
* http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=packages:cran:jm

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Assistant Professor

Address: PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31/(0)10/7043478
Fax: +31/(0)10/7043014
Web: http://www.erasmusmc.nl/biostatistiek/