[R-sig-ME] Multi-response MCMCglmm (Gaussian and zapoisson)

Susanne Lachmuth susanne.lachmuth at botanik.uni-halle.de
Wed Feb 23 22:35:01 CET 2011

Dear Jarrod,

thank you very much for the immidiate answer and very helpful advice.

Yes, we are aware that the models are quite compex and probably we have to think about them a little more.
The data set is not too bad, I hope (909 units for the growth model (m1) and 2457 units for the reproduction model (m2), both well structured). It is individual demographic field data from a large geographic area collected over longer time spans in two years. We therefore need to correct for some things (time, space, plant size, weather...). Actually, some of my models -when it comes to addressing our actual hypotheses- are even more complex at the moment...

I will discuss this with my collaborators...I still might have to come back with one or the other question ...

Thank you very much again!

Best,

Susanne

--