[R-sig-ME] glmmADMB probelm

Thomas Merkling Thomas.Merkling at cict.fr
Fri Jan 21 16:58:55 CET 2011

Dear list members,

I tried to use the glmmADMB package to fit a zeroinflated negative
binomial mixed model, but I got these error message.
Do you have an idea of what happened ?
I'm using R 2.12.1 ...
R ran during more than 10 hours before giving this error message.

maximum number of depdendent variables of 200 exceeded
use gradient_structure::set_NUM_DEPENDENT_VARIABLES(int i);
to increase the number of dependent variables
Erreur dans glmm.admb(Nb ~ SexChick * EggRank * Age, group = "Nest",
random = ~Nestcol,  :
   The function maximizer failed
De plus : Messages d'avis :
1: l'exécution de la commande 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c
"C:/Users/thomas
merkling/Documents/R/win-library/2.12/glmmADMB/bin/windows/nbmm.exe"
-maxfn 500 ' renvoie un statut 1
2: In shell(cmd, invisible = TRUE) :
   '"C:/Users/thomas
merkling/Documents/R/win-library/2.12/glmmADMB/bin/windows/nbmm.exe"
-maxfn 500 ' execution failed with error code 1

Thanks by advance !

--
Thomas Merkling, Doctorant (PhD Student)

Laboratoire "Evolution et Diversité Biologique" -EDB
UMR 5174 - bât 4R3 b2 - bureau 226

Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse 3
118, route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE Cedex O9, FRANCE