[R-sig-ME] Posterior probability of attitude parameters in a Rasch model

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at free.fr
Mon Jan 3 17:45:22 CET 2011

Dear all,

I have fitted a Rasch model to some data with glmer. From the results of
this analysis (namely the item difficulty estimates) I would like to
compute the posterior probability of any ability/attitude value, given
some pattern of observed responses.

What I would need are the quadrature points and weights that are used in
a glmer analysis, assuming that the latent ability values are drawn from
a gaussian. I can't find them in the result object slots (or did I miss
them?).

Thank you in advance for any hint,

Best,

Yvonnick Noel