[R-sig-ME] Documentation for the glm module in jags/rjags?

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 30 20:11:58 CEST 2011

In reading about the glm module in JAGS it seems that it is suitable
for sampling from the posterior distribution of the parameters in a
generalized linear mixed model.  However, I haven't been able to find
documentation on how to use this module in particular.  Section 5.6 of
the JAGS User Manual for version 2.2.0 hints at abilities but doesn't
really expand on how to use them.

Can anyone point me to further documentation or examples?