[R-sig-ME] (no subject)

Luca Borger lborger at cebc.cnrs.fr
Mon Dec 20 16:13:46 CET 2010

Hello,

you should first search the archives, very often  similar questions have
been asked in the past. E.g. see :

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg80092.html

 >I noticed that it appears most of the time when I try to include the
(temperature^2).

Do you have enough data to estimate a quadratic effect?

HTH,

Cheers,

Luca

Luca Borger
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
CNRS - Centre d'Etudes Biologiques de Chizé
Villiers-en-Bois
79360 Beauvoir-sur-Niort
France

Tel: +33 (0)549 09 96 13