[R-sig-ME] Predictions with glmer

Cyrille Gouat cyrille.gouat at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 3 15:23:54 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm a master student and a newbie with mixed models.
I'm doing generalised linear mixed models using lme4 with binomial
family to test facotrs influencing reproduction (success or failure)
and I was wondering weather it was possible to obtain predictions with
such model taking into acount fixed and random effects and would it
make sense?
Here is the model I use:

m3<-glmer(reproduction~year+habitat+(1|Id), family=binomial, data= dv)

I have missing data in my dataset (not all years for each individual)
so I was wondering if it was to reconstitute individual trajectories.

Thanks for your help.

Cyrille