[R-sig-ME] multicolinearity?

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Mon Nov 29 17:09:02 CET 2010

Dear Lucas,

It will be probably sufficient to drop the Focus:Stimulus interaction.

m1f <- glmer(Correct ~ Months*(Focus + Stimulus) + (1|Subject),
family=binomial, data=mydataset)

You will be some NA values because stimulus is nested in focus.

Best regards,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek
team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

Research Institute for Nature and Forest
team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey