[R-sig-ME] t-distributed residuals [was Re: sandwich variance estimation using glmer?]

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:23:50 CET 2010

Do you have a winbugs example of the model you would like to fit?

If it is as simple as using a t-dist prior for your coefficients, then
it's pretty simple to do that in winbugs or PyMC.

Of course I'd like to plug my own project which is a c++ equivalent of
winbugs, now directly callable from R via inline.

I'm happy to translate a winbugs model and post the cppbugs equivalent.

-Whit